Answered By: Sarah Jenkins Last Updated: Sep 18, 2020 Views: 25
You can pickup library books curbside by following these steps:
- Place items on hold in Library Search (see instructions for placing holds).
- Wait to receive a notification email.
- Schedule appointment for pickup.
- Pick up your items at the owning library (your appointment confirmation email will contain instructions for pickup).
Items can be picked up at the owning library listed on the notification email. Unfortunately, we can't transfer books to another library so make sure you're scheduling your appointment at the correct location. Hours vary by library.
- Fondren Library Appointment Scheduler
- Bridwell Library Appointment Scheduler
- Hamon Arts Library Appointment Scheduler
- Underwood Law Library: Staff will contact you to arrange a pickup time.
- Business Library: Contact email@example.com for emergency requests.
Download Map (.pdf file)