Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Nov 15, 2022     Views: 121

If you want to show a film in class but don't need long term course reserve, you can place a hold in Library Search. All films are available for check out in Hamon Arts Library. 

Related Topics

Chat with Us