Answered By: Sarah Jenkins Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 211
Answered By: Sarah Jenkins
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 211
You may place books on hold if you're an SMU student, staff or faculty member.
Place a Hold
- Locate the item using the Library Search.
- Sign in to your account at the top right corner
- Click on "Request"
- Select On Campus Pickup or Personal Delivery
- You will receive an email when your item is ready for pickup on campus or to confirm your shipping address, depending on the mode selected.
If you cannot place a hold:
- Make sure you are logged in to your account, the request option won't show if you aren't logged in.
- Some items can't be placed on hold such as reference books, periodicals, course reserves and some movies.
- Guest patrons will not see a "Request Item for Pickup" option.