Answered By: Fondren Research Services Last Updated: Mar 04, 2019 Views: 716
- You can come to the library and retrieve the book from the shelves. After you find the book, take it to the Main Desk along with your SMU ID. Library staff will check out the book to you.
- SMU students, staff and faculty can request the item for pick-up. It will be held for you at the Main Desk.
To request item pick-up:
1. When you have found the book you want to request in the library search, click "Sign in for more options" under "Get It". Use your SMU ID and password.
2. After you sign in, click on "Request Item for Pick-up" and then on Request.
You will receive an email when your item is ready for pick up at the Main Desk in Fondren Library. Please bring your SMU ID to retrieve your items.
* If you are an off-campus student, we offer special services to send you the books that you need.