Answered By: Sarah Jenkins Last Updated: Oct 29, 2020 Views: 8
Answered By: Sarah Jenkins
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2020 Views: 8
HathiTrust Temporary Access eResources correspond to physical items we have in the library. We may not have every issue of an item. To check if the item is available in HathiTrust follow these steps:
- Click the Temporary Access link in the Library Search Record
- Click yellow Log In button on upper left
- Select Southern Methodist University on the drop down menu and Continue
- Search HathiTrust for the title
- To find a specific journal article, search for the journal title, volume, and/or issue.
- You may need to use the filters to further narrow results.
- Click Temporary Access
- Click Check Out