Answered By: Leanne Stearns
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2020     Views: 27

If you are in need of financial assistance to purchase food during the summer semester, you may apply for assistance through the Student Emergency Fund. To apply for funds, complete a Caring Community Connection form. You will then be provided a copy of the Student Emergency Fund Application, which you should complete and submit. Your application will be reviewed by a committee and you will be contacted via email regarding the assistance we will be able to provide.

Please send questions to