Answered By: Business Library Last Updated: Mar 17, 2020 Views: 334
Answered By: Business Library
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2020 Views: 334
We have access to HBR articles in a database, Business Source Complete.
To read / search for Harvard Business Review articles
- Go to the Business Library homepage – https://www.smu.edu/businesslibrary
- Click on Business Databases (middle of page).
- Choose the letter “B” and Business Source Complete.
- In the search box, type in the title of the article or case study.
- Example: Putting the service-profit chain to work
- Click the Search button
- Locate the article from the list of results and click on the title.
- Example: Item #1 is the updated HBR article from 2008.
- Click on the PDF icon to read the article.