Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Jan 20, 2022     Views: 167

Hamon Arts Library does not collect orchestral parts--only scores. If you're in Meadows Symphony Orchestra and need parts, you can contact the Orchestral Graduate Conducting Office near the Caruth Auditorium stage doors in the basement of Owen Arts Center (facing West, near the practice rooms).

If you are looking for individual parts for auditions, etc., the grad assistants are generally in charge of this. 

Related Topics

Chat with Us