Answered By: Fondren Research Services Last Updated: Nov 21, 2019 Views: 285
Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Nov 21, 2019 Views: 285
- Sign into your Interlibrary Loan account.
- Under New Request, select type of resource.
- Fill out form with citation information.
- Submit Request.
Or, you can place a request directly from Library Search:
- Sign in to Library Search with your SMU ID and password
- Click on "Request from Another Institution"
- You'll be redirected to Interlibrary Loan and the form will be pre-filled.
- Click Submit Request.