Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Feb 21, 2019     Views: 67

You may fill out a faculty reserve form at the Main Desk in Fondren Library or Course Reserves website. 

Copyright compliance is enforced; you can find more information about our copyright policies here.   

Photocopies will be removed from reserve at the end of the semester unless proof of permission from the copyright owner is presented to the Circulation Reserve Department. Inquire at the Main Desk for more information.

Related Topics

Chat with Us