Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019     Views: 90

If you are affiliated with SMU and attend classes or work on the main campus, you may request a Texshare card in-person at the Fondren Library Main Desk or Hamon Library Circulation desk.

SMU faculty, staff, and students who do not attend class or work on the main campus should request a card via the TexShare Card Request form.

Chat with Us