Answered By: Fondren Research Services
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018     Views: 99

Yes!  If we do not have a particular resource, you can click on "Request from Another Institution" from the item record in the Library Search (you must be signed in with your SMU ID and password to see this option). This link will take you to our Interlibrary Loan system where you can request access to materials we do not have.

Or, you can go directly to Interlibrary Loan and enter the citation information for the item you are requesting.